My City Online Orientation
The criteria- 100% completion (you’ll notice all the progress checkmarks) and a score of 80% (120/150) or better. This means that students cannot proceed to open their courses if both criteria are not met.
- Please click on the green print button. You will find the print button under the progress bar on the right hand side of the screen.
- Upon clicking on Print Certificate, a pdf document type frame will open with the student’s name populating the document.
- Students should click on the SAVE icon all the way to the right side of the page (disk icon).
- When saving, the suggested method is to name and save the document so that students can locate it easily on their desktop. The recommended naming convention: firstname_lastname_certificate. The screen shot below shows how the certificate file name appears upon clicking the save button. Before students SAVE, they should rename.
- Example: Mary_Smith_Orientation Certificate.
- Students should locate the first assignment in the new class, which asks them to upload their Orientation completion certificate.
- Clicking into the assignment object, students will locate and attach their certificate (picture shows in the attachment-see below).
- Once the certificate is attached, type "See Attached" or "Here is my certificate" in the text field above the attachment in order for the SAVE button to activate.
- Click SAVE to submit the certificate and unlock the course.
- The certificate can be used to open any future online courses
- Students are encouraged to save a copy of the certificate on their computer for future online courses.
- The Online Support Specialist has a copy of student certificate. Please contact the Online Support Specialist via e-mail at email@example.com for additional copy of the certificate.
- The MyCity Online Student Orientation is located underneath the courses area.
Finished courses are stored in a separate area of our site.
Directions for viewing your finished courses can be found under Quick Tools in MyHub - Student Resource Center.
Please contact the Online Support Specialist immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org